Andhra Pradesh govt. has now released the 1st AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List of beneficiaries at official website ysrryhtubharosa.ap.gov.in. All the applicants who have previously applied online for assistance can now check their name in the YSR Rythu Bharosa district wise beneficiary list 2019. The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme registration process is still ongoing and the new beneficiaries would be included in the final list.
The first survey of farmers has already been conducted from 8th to 25 September 2019. There were total 66,54,891 farmers in AP out of which only 6,04,676 farmers are unsurveyed. The total number of beneficiary families are 47,71,005 and there are 61,999 ROFR cultivators.
Those farmers whose name is not present in the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 1st Beneficiary List can apply online and make registration. There name would be included in the Final list of beneficiaries of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
Check Name in AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiary List
Once the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Apply Online process is completed, applicants can check their name in beneficiary list. Here is the complete process to check name in the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 1st list of beneficiaries:-
- Firstly visit the official website at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- Now the registered officer can enter the mobile number, password, captcha and click at ‘Login‘ button as shown below:-
- Then enter registered officer mobile number and click on “Send OTP” button. Then enter OTP sent to your registered mobile number, enter new password, confirm password and click at “Verify” button.
- Afterwards, the page would be displayed containing information about eligible beneficiaries. This info. includes name of beneficiary, father name and Katha number. As per the officer registration, district, village and mandal details would be displayed as shown below:-
- Then check the process on how to search beneficiary with katha number in the user manual.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List of Beneficiaries (District Wise)
The district wise data for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is now available. People can now check the total number of Kathas submitted to AEO / MPEO and Kathas Verified by MAO. This complete information is available through the link given below:-
The entire list of farmers on a district wise basis can be checked here as shown below:-
This list contains all the information about the district name, total farmers, total farmers unsurveyed, total families and ROFR cultivators. AP YSR Rythu Bharosa District Wise Data also comprises of information of Kathas submitted to AEO / MPEO which are either approved or pending or rejected. Along with this, the district wise data also contain information of Kathas verified by MAO which are either approved or pending or rejected.