Andhra Pradesh govt. is inviting online applications for Pre-Matric Scholarship 2021 for scheduled caste, scheduled tribes, other backward classes and disabled at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. All the students studying in Class 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th class can get financial assistance for studies under this centrally sponsored scheme. Social Welfare Department is inviting AP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Registration Form from SC / ST / OBC / Disabled candidates at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
Pre Matric Scholarship Online Registration Lines are now open and candidates can now fill the online application form. This amount will be directly credited into the bank account of the students. Aadhaar Card is a mandatory requirement to avail the scholarship scheme benefits. Income Certificate and Caste Certificate must be produced to complete the application process. People can also check the application status and print application form at the official website.
What is Andhra Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021
Andhra Pradesh government with a view to support parents of SC / ST / Disabled children for education of their wards studying in classes 5th and 10th, govt. has started AP Pre Matric Scholarship scheme which aims at the following:-
- Incidence of drop-out, especially in the transition from the elementary to the secondary stage is minimized
- Improvement in participation of SC/ST/Disabled children in classes 5th and 10th of the Pre Matric stage, so that they perform better and have a better chance of progressing to the post-matric stage of education.
- AP govt. has introduced Pre Matric Scholarship scheme for providing financial assistance to all SC /ST/Disabled students pursuing studies in schools run by the Government, local bodies suchas Mandal, Zilla Parishad and Municipalities or schools aided by the state government.
Who are Eligible for AP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Students of SC / ST / BC / Disabled communities with an income ceiling of Rs. 2.00 lakhs per annum.
- For 5th to 10th class, students belonging to community SC / ST / Disabled are eligible.
- Students belonging to BC category are only eligible to apply for 9th and 10th class.
How to Apply Online for AP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021
It is informed that the following people are eligible to apply for Pre matric scholarship application scheme:-
- SC/ST/Disabled: 5th to 10th
- BC: 9th and 10th
The following steps have to be followed while applying Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme:-
Step 1: Online application is made available in JnanaBhumi website. Students or Principals of the school has to apply online through the link provided on the website.
STEP 2: Provide all the details required in the application form.
Step 3: After submitting the details, Concerned Hostel Welfare Officer (HWO) will go through the application and confirms the details.
Step 4: After confirmation from the HWO, District welfare Officer sanctions the scholarship.
Step 1: Student or principal of the school has to click on the renewal registration form and enter his Aadhar Number and previous year Application number.
Step 2: Details of the student will be displayed. Student can change the details required (if any) and submit the application for renewal.
Step 3: Concerned HWO confirms the renewal application of the student and forward to District Welfare Officer.
Step 4: District Welfare Officer confirms the details of the student and sanctions the scholarship.
AP Pre Matric Scholarship Apply Process
AP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021 Registration Form
All the interested and eligible SC / ST / OBC / Disabled candidates can now apply online and fill AP Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme Registration Form as follows:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Pre Matric Scholarship” link as shown in the figure below to make AP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme registration:-
STEP 3: Afterwards the Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Online Application Form 2021 will appear as follows:-
STEP 4: In the AP Pre-Matric Scholarship Application Form, candidates have to fill all the details accurately. This includes Ration Card number, Student Particulars, School Particulars, Bank Account Details, Income Certificate Details, Caste Certificate Details and upload supporting documents.
STEP 5: Finally, candidates can click at the “Submit Application” button to complete the application process.
STEP 6: Furthermore, candidates can also Print Application for AP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021 as shown below:-
STEP 7: This scheme is of paramount importance as all the students from poor and deprived sections of the society can now get financial assistance for their studies.
Eligibility Criteria to Fill AP Pre Matric Scholarship Form
All the candidates must fulfill the following conditions to become eligible for Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme:-
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- SC / ST / Disabled Category applicants can apply for scholarship in either 5th or 6th or 7th or 8th or 9th or 10th class. BC applicants can apply for scholarship for class 9th and 10th only.
- The annual income of the family from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs per annum. To prove this, candidates needs to submit Income Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card is a mandatory document for this scholarship. In case the candidates does not possess this ID, they must visit the nearest enrollment center and get enrolled.
- He / She must belong to SC / ST / OBC / Disabled Category.
- Any applicant must be a regular, full time student studying in any Govt. School or School run by Local Bodies.
All the ID Proofs must be attached and uploaded in the prescribed format in online application form.
List of Documents for AP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021
Candidates must upload the following documents to complete the Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Registration Process:-
- Income Certificate from MeeSeva
- Caste Certificate Obtained from MeeSeva
- Bonafide Certificate issued by the Head of the institution (School)
- Aadhaar Card / UID (Scanned Copy)
- First Page of Bank Pass Book (Scanned Copy)
All the candidates are required to complete the application process within the prescribed time duration to avail scholarship benefits. For more details, visit the official website https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/