Andhra Pradesh govt. invites AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme 2019 online registration / login at yuvanestham.ap.gov.in. Under this Unemployment Allowance Scheme, all the jobless youths will get Rs. 000 p.m to pursue skill development courses. This innovative nirudyoga bruthi scheme to provide financial assistance (dole) to 12 lakh unemployed youths with an outlay of Rs. 600 crore.
This time, there is no requirement to make registration at employment exchange to avail allowance under AP Yuva Nestam Unemployment Pension Scheme. People can simply apply online at the Yuvanestham portal to get monthly allowance to jobless youths. Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme 2019 will reduce the burden on the family of unemployed youths.
Whether the candidates are B.Tech / P.G. / Diploma Polytechnic holders, they are entitled to get Rs. 1,000 per month under AP Yuva Nestam Scheme. People can also Download Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Mobile App to make registration for unemployment allowance from their android phones. Andhra Pradesh Yuvanestham Scheme Online registrations had started on 14 September 2018 and will close on 25 February 2019.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Online Registration / Login 2019
To apply online for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme 2019, follow the procedure given below:-
- Firstly, visit the official website yuvanestham.ap.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Apply Now / Login” link in the header or directly click this link
- The page to “Apply For Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham” will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates needs to enter their “Aadhar Number” and click at “Send OTP” button to get the One time password on registered mobile number in Aadhaar.
- Afterwards, candidates can “Verify the OTP” to open the AP CM Yuva Nestam Online Registration Form which will appears as follows:-
- Fill all the details correctly and then click at “Apply / Continue” button to proceed further. Next check Eligibility Details, Education Details and fill the remaining form to complete the registration process.
- To understand the complete registration process in detailed version, please click the link – AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Registration Process
This Unemployment Pension Scheme will work in a transparent manner. After making registration and subsequent approval, each candidate will get allowance amount directly into their aadhaar linked bank accounts after biometrics verification.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria to avail unemployment allowance under AP Yuva Nestam Scheme 2019:-
- Applicants must be unemployed in the age group of 22 to 35 years and a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates must possess the minimum educational qualification which is P.G / Graduation / Diploma of 2 or more years duration.
- Applicants must belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL) family. If there are more than one unemployed candidates in a single family, then all candidates would be eligible for unemployment allowance of Rs. 2000 p.m.
- Movable / Immovable properties : Applicants having 4 wheelers are ineligible. People with max. 2.5 acre wet land and 5 acre dry land are only eligible. For Anantapuramu district, this limit for max. wet land is revised to 5 acres and dry land to 10 acres.
- Candidates who have already taken assistance / loan under any state govt. sponsored self employment scheme of above Rs. 50,000 subsidy are NOT eligible.
- Any candidate who is working pursuing formal education is also NOT eligible.
- Applicants working in public / private sector / quasi-government / self-employed are NOT eligible for assistance under AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme.
- Employees who are dismissed from Central / State govt. services are NOT eligible. He / She must not be convicted for any criminal offence.
- Applicants must be enrolled in Praja Sahikara Survey (PSS). If any candidate is not enrolled and want to complete PSS, then he / she must visit the nearest Municipal Office / Panchayat Office / Revenue Office. They must contact the nearest enumerators of PSS. Raise a specific grievance through Yuvanestham portal or Raise unsurvey request from link : https://bit.ly/2NW2CwJ or call 1100.
- Bio-metric EKYC must have been completed in PSS. To update biometric eKYC, please visit nearest Ration Shop / Meeseva Office / Municipal Office / Panchayat Office / Revenue Office.
- There must be no government employee in the family. However, if the parents are receiving social pension, then candidates will remain eligible for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme.
- He / She must not be availing any scholarship benefits or NTR Bharosa Pension benefits.
Documents required – To make online registration for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham / Unemployment Allowance scheme 2019, candidates must possess aadhaar Number, mobile Linked with aadhar, white ration card, SSC / graduation / P.G. certificates.
[Rs. 2,000] AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham – Unemployment Allowance Doubled
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam unemployment allowance amount doubled to Rs. 2,000 which was Rs. 1,000 in previous Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme. Now apply online for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme at yuvanestham.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh govt. in its last budget had doubled the unemployment allowance amount under Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme. Now all the youths who have made AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestam Online Registration & Login will get an enhanced amount of Rs. 2,000 per month. Previously, govt. was providing Rs. 1,000 per month under AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme.
Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes 2021Popular Schemes in Andhra Pradesh:Andhra Pradesh Ration Card ListAP Transport Learner's Licence (LLR) Online Application FormAP Ration Card Application Forms PDF Download
All those unemployed youths who have still not made online registrations for AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme can apply online at yuvanestham.ap.gov.in. The state govt. of Andhra Pradesh is working hard to ensure the welfare of all educated personnels in the state. So for the first time, the state govt. has instituted a Youth Policy and has also doubled the unemployment allowance amount under AP Mukhymantri Yuvanestham Scheme. Now people will get Rs. 2,000 per month dole under the flagship Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme instead of the previous amount of Rs. 1,000 per month.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme online registration are open and jobless candidates can apply online at the official Yuva Nestam portal at yuvanestham.ap.gov.in. AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham online registrations to close on 25 February 2019. Till date, around 12, 05,954 candidates have applied online for Yuva Nestam unemployment allowance and the state govt. has already sanctioned amount for 4,46,755 candidates. All the youths in Andhra Pradesh will now get Rs. 2,000 per month allowance in AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme to pursue skill development courses and reduce the burden on the family of unemployed youth.
Check Yuva Nestam Application Status
Andhra Pradesh govt. has launched AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Mobile Application for android phone users. All the jobless youths can make registration to get Rs. 2000 monthly unemployment allowance. Under nirudyoga bruthi scheme, applicants will get financial assistance to pursue skill development courses and to reduce burden on families of such jobless candidates. Here we are going to tell you that how you can Download AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Mobile App Online to check Yuva Nestam Application Status.
Two options are available for making registration, one is to apply online for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme at yuvanestham.ap.gov.in. Second is to Download AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Mobile App Online and make registration at own smartphones. This app is available on the Google Playstore with the name of “Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham” and is of 4.3 MB. Yuva Nestham Scheme will provide unemployment dole to around 12 lakh jobless candidates. AP govt. has allocated a budget of Rs. 600 crore for this unemployment pension scheme.
Download AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Mobile App
All the applicants who wants to make AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Registration through Mobile App (Android App) can download this app directly through the link below:-
- This app is of 4.3 MB and is developed by RTGS, Govt. of AP. Applicants must download and install this app in their smartphones to make registration for unemployment allowance of Rs. 1000 per month.
- On Installation of Mobile App, this Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham App will appear as follows:-
- After entering the Aadhaar Number, candidates can make Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration at the mobile app.
- AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Registration Form for Android App will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates can enter the Areas of Interest, Educational Details, Year Passed and click at the “Agree” button to complete the application process.
To understand the complete application process, check the complete AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Registration Process (Mobile App) to download and make registration for unemployment allowance at your phone.
Background of AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam – Unemployment Pension Scheme for Youths
Cabinet Committee of Andhra Pradesh has decided to roll-out a new scheme named AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam – Unemployment Pension Scheme. Under this welfare scheme, all the unemployed youths in the state will get Rs. 2000 (revised in budget 2019-2020). A new platform for Yuvanestham will be launched and this platform will also link to Skill Development. Around 12.26 lakh jobless candidates will get benefited from this unemployment dole.
Simultaneously, govt. will impart skill development and provide training to youths in their fields of interests. The state govt. will integrate state and central schemes and will roll out new Apprenticeship Programme. In this program, youths will get on-job training and a chance to enhance and upgrade their skills.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam – Unemployment Pension Scheme Features
The important features and highlights of Mukhyamantri Yuvanestam Unemployment Allowance Scheme are as follows:-
- All the unemployed youths in the age group of 22 to 35 years will be eligible for this CM Yuvanestham Unemployment Pension scheme.
- Each eligible candidates will get Rs. 2000 as financial assistance from the AP government.
- AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme will benefit around 12.26 lakh jobless candidates who are consistently working to get a suitable job as per their degree.
- AP govt. will launch a new platform / website in the 3rd or 4th week of August 2018.
- All the unemployed candidates would have to make online registration of their complete details at the new website to avail the scheme benefits.
- The state govt. will start disbursing the amount of unemployment allowance after 15 days directly into the bank account of the youths under AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme.
- All such candidates who are currently paying Provident Fund will not be eligible for Yuva Nestam scheme.
This Unemployment Dole Scheme will be implemented in a transparent manner just like pension scheme where money is disbursed after biometric authentication. Moreover, govt. will also lay special emphasis on providing skill development and training to enable them to get jobs.
Govt. will make available the data of unemployed youths to industries and youths which are searching for new talent. However as soon as the candidates get job, this unemployment allowance will be ceased. The state cabinet has also decided to fill 20,000 job vacancies, 9000 teacher posts and various vacancies in other departments.
Skill Development Training – AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham / Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
AP govt. has launched Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme on 14 September 2018 to provide monthly pension of Rs. 2,000 to unemployed youth in the state. Now the state govt. has decided that it will start Skill Development Training Programme (Youth Special Training Program) to provide employment to such jobless candidates.
This skill development training program is applicable for all the eligible youth between 22 to 35 years of age. To create employment opportunities under AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme, govt. will take up a special training programme from 10 December 2018. This Skill Development training programme will be given in 555 centers across the state.
The state govt. is going to spend Rs 24 crore. To avail this training, candidates must fill the Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme online application form through the official website.
All the candidates enrolled in this AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme can get this special skill development training programme. This training would be provided on the basis of the choice selected by the unemployed person.
Updates on AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme
To get latest updates regarding AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme, you must follow the Facebook page or official Twitter handler of Yuva Nestham Scheme. We are providing you the links to get regular updates:-
— AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Facebook Page (Official)
— AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Twitter Handler (Official)
For more updates, follow the #MukhyamantriYuvanestham and for more details visit the official website http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/index.html