Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is going to start AP Jagan Pallebata Mass Contact Programme 2021. In this initiative, CM Jagan and the state authorities will directly interact with common people and establish communication. This program will bridge the gap b/w public and government and allows govt. officials to realize ground realities. AP govt. is already implementing welfare schemes for residents and knowledge of these schemes would be provided through this initiative.
AP CM Jagan stresses on the importance of communicating with the Andhra Pradesh state inhabitants. CM had already announced that he will start visiting the villages of AP to develop contact with common people. In this Jagan Pallebata Mass Contact Programme, govt. will tell public about various schemes like Amma Vodi Scheme, Rythu Bharosa Scheme, Arogyasri Scheme etc.
AP Jagan Pallebata Mass Contact Programme will be set in motion from the 1 February 2021.
AP Jagan Pallebata Mass Contact Programme 2021
The state govt. will tell the people about various AP government schemes launched by CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Jagan Pallebata Mass Contact Programme:-
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme – AP govt. starts Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021 to provide 100% fee reimbursement for SC, ST, OBC, minority, Kapus, EWS, disabled category students.
- YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme – AP govt. starts Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2021 to provide financial assistance of upto Rs. 1.5 lakh on the marriage of SC / ST / BC / Minorities / Disabled category brides.
- YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme – This AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme will financially empower Kapu women above 45 years of age by enhancing their livelihood opportunities and living standards with financial assistance of Rs. 75,000/- in the next 5 years.
- YSR Law Nestham Scheme – In the AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme, all the junior advocates & lawyers will get Rs. 5,000 p.m as stipend after approval of submitted application form.
- YSR Arogya Asara Scheme – This AP govt. YSR Arogya Asara Scheme to provide Rs. 5,000 per month (Rs. 225 / day) relief to patients after discharge from hospitals.
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme – In this AP Jagan Anna Vasathi Deevena Scheme, ITI students to get Rs. 10,000, polytechnic students to get Rs. 15,000 & degree students to get Rs. 20,000 per annum,
- YSR Amma Vodi Scheme – In the AP YSR Amma Vodi Scheme, mothers will get Rs. 15,000 financial assistance on send their children to schools.
- Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme – In the AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 to fishermen operating mechanised, motorised, non-motorised fishing nets, hunting rafts, diesel subsidy of Rs. 9 per litre & ex-gratia of Rs. 10 lakh to died fishermen families will be given
- Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme – In the AP Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme, around 15,717 govt. schools to be developed as per master plan to provide basic amenities to children
- Adarsham Scheme – In the AP YSR Adarsham Scheme, vehicles to be given to create self employment opportunities by APMDC, APCSC & APBCL corporations for transportation of sand & other items, jobless youths to earn Rs. 20,000 per month
- Netanna Hastham Scheme – In the AP YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme, govt. will provide Rs. 24,000 p.a to handloom weavers.
- Kanti Velugu Scheme – In the AP YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme, the state govt. will ensure comprehensive and sustainable Universal Eye Care to all the people.
- Vahana Mitra Scheme – In the AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme, govt. to provide Rs. 10,000 p.a to 4 lakh auto, taxi and maxi cab drivers.
- Rythu Bharosa Scheme – In the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, all the farmers will get an investment support amount of Rs. 12,500 per annum.
- Navodayam Scheme – In the AP YSR Navodayam Scheme, govt. will do restructuring of MSME loans of Rs. 4,000 crore to ensure MSME accounts does not freeze or become NPA.
- Weaker Sections Housing Scheme & Urban Housing Scheme – In the AP YSR Weaker Sections housing scheme, the govt. has allocated a total of Rs. 2,280 crore in the budget.
- Pension Kanuka Scheme – In the AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme, monthly pension for elderly, widows, weavers, toddy tappers, fishermen, single women, traditional cobblers and people living with HIV has been enhanced to Rs. 2,250 from the current Rs. 2,000
- Surya Shakti Scheme – In the AP YSR Surya Shakti Scheme, govt. will provide rooftop solar panel on subsidy at just Rs. 10,000, A1 & B1 domestic consumers to get photovoltaic units for homes.
- Cheyutha Scheme – In the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme, govt. will provide Rs. 75,000 for SC / ST / BC / Minority women b/w 45 to 60 years of age
- Arogyasri Scheme – In the AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme, people can avail free treatment upto Rs. 2.5 lakh p.a, all the medical expenses above Rs. 1,000 to be borne by govt.
Under the Jagan Pallebata Mass Contact Programme, the Chief Minister Jagan will himself interact with the common people. They can talk about the issues they face. Reddy will use this opportunity to disseminate information about the various developmental projects, which have been implemented by the AP state government. CM will visit as many villages as possible after the implementation of this Jagan Pallebata Mass Contact Programme. Moreover, the loopholes in benefit distribution process will be identified, analysed and corrective measures to be taken as soon as possible.