As per the official AICTE JK Scholarship Latest News, PMSSS Registration 2018-19 for J&K Students has now started from 10 April 2018. There are 5000 aicte scholarship available for students under pmsss 2018-19. Interested and eligible students of 10+2 and diploma holders can apply for Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme. Students of J&K can make pmsss 2018 registration at official website aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in
PMSSS 2018-19 will help in capacity building to enable, educate and empower the youths of Jammu and Kashmir. PMSSS Online registrations for class 12th has been started on 10 April 2018 and last date to apply is 9 May 2018. Moreover, the lateral entry admission of diploma holders will start from 17 April 2018 and last date is 16 May 2018.
Latest Update – The last date to fill the PMSSS Scholarship Application Form is now extended to 21 May 2018 for 10+2 students. Moreover, the last date for Diploma Passed Students (Lateral Entry Admission for 2nd year) is now extended till 25 May 2018.
All the students are requested to check the eligibility criteria for this aicte scholarship and apply online for pmsss 2018-19 within the given time frame.
PMSSS Registration 2018-19 for J&K Students
Below is the complete procedure to apply for aicte jk scholarship and make pmsss 2018 registration:-
- Firstly visit the official website aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in
- On the homepage, click the “Registration For PMSSS: 2018-19 (12th)” tab.
- Afterwards, PMSSS 2018-19 Registration Form will appear as follows:-
- Enter all the necessary details and submit the Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme Registration Form.
All the candidates applying for this aicte scholarship must firstly check the eligibility criteria as specified below. For more details, click the link – PMSSS for J&K Students 2018-19
PMSSS 2018-19 – Details of Scholarship
There are 5000 scholarships in total this year under PM Special Scholarship Scheme 2018. Out of these there are 2070 scholarships in General Degree, 2830 in Professional Degree and 100 in Medical / BDS / Other Medical Exams. All the candidates can firstly see the details of Scholarship before making PMSSS Registration 2018-19:-
PMSSS 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria necessary for pmsss 2018 registration is specified below:-
Who are Eligible –
- All the students must possess the domicile of J&K.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from J&K Board or any CBSE affiliated schools which are located in J&K.
- PMSSS Scholarship 2018-19 is also for candidates who have passed 10+3 from J&K State Polytechnics. These candidates will get admission through Lateral Entry (2nd year) in the vacant seats of previous batch.
- Annual Income of the family must be less than Rs. 8 lakh per annum.
- Only those candidates will avail PMSSS Scholarship who have applied online in the given time period and also filled colleges / institutes online.
- PMSSS 2018-19 is applicable only for admission in colleges outside J&K.
- AICTE Scholarship is available only for General / Professional and Medical Degree Colleges given in the PMSSS list of colleges.
- Candidates will get admission on a merit basis through PMSSS Portal.
- Furthermore, candidates must fulfill the age and some other eligibility criteria which has been specified by the colleges.
Who are Not Eligible –
- All the students who have passed their examinations from open universities.
- In case any candidates does not apply online or take part in online counselling will not get admitted.
- If any person is already taking the benefits of other govt. schemes or if the candidates got its admission through management quota.
- All the students of PG Programme and Admission through Agents / NGOs is not permissible.
AICTE JK Scholarship Latest News
Govt. of India will provide financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 for general degree courses, 1.25 lakh per annum for Professional and Engineering stream while Rs. 3 lakh per annum for medical / bds course. To see AICTE JK Scholarship Latest News / Advertisement, see it here:-
— In case of any query, students can lodge their grievance after PMSSS Login.
— For more details, See FAQ’s
— Helpline Number – All India Council for Technical Education (A Statutory Body of the Govt, of India), Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110067, Ph: 011-26131574, 26131576-78, Fax Number: 91-11-23724183
— To get complete instructions and to know the complete details, click – PMSSS 2018-19