3 New Self-Employment Scheme Launched in Telangana

September 1, 2016 | UPDATED ON: September 1, 2016

The state government of Telangana has decided to launch three new self employment scheme to provide livelihood to the youth. The government has introduced three types of new self employment scheme on 30th August, Tuesday.

The three schemes, Scheme-A, Scheme-B and Scheme-C will cater the needs of different project models based on the capital requirement. Under the scheme-A, for projects up to Rs. 1 lakh, 80 per cent of the unit cost will be borne by government as subsidy whereas the remaining 20 per cent amount would be provided as loan through banks.

Similarly, Scheme-B is for the projects costing between Rs. 1 Lakh to 2 Lakh. In this case, government subsidy would be 70% of the total cost while rest can be availed as loan from the banks.

Scheme-C will cater the financial needs of projects costing more than Rs. 2 Lakh. Under this scheme, the state government would bear 60% of the cost of the project or a maximum of Rs. 5 Lakh.

Allowed Activities
As per the scheme guidelines, the government will allow all types of activities under the scheme-A while only industrial or service related activities are allowed in Scheme-B and Scheme-C.

Under the Scheme-C, the small scale industry can be setup. Preference will be given to the industry being setup in the rural areas in the state.

How to Apply
The candidates selected under the Scheme-B and C would become eligible for the loan after undergoing a special Entrepreneurship Development Programme (EDP) training.

The eligible candidates as per the qualification and age limit can apply for the scheme through MPDO, municipal commissioners concerned. The applications then will be scrutinized and recommended to the district level committee.

Then, the district sanction committee will scrutinize the applications and accord administrative sanction to release financial assistance in the form of subsidy to the bank account of the selected beneficiary.

SAVE AS PDF Sarkari Yojana App - Download Now
Rajesh Kumar at Sarkari Yojana
Related Content