2 BHK Housing scheme is a flagship scheme of Telangana Government to provide affordable 2BHK houses to eligible beneficiaries in the state. In this article, we will tell you about the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme online application form, eligibility criteria, cost, pattern, design of houses, selection process, reservation process and complete details. All those beneficiaries who wish to avail a double bedroom house in the TS state can apply online and make registration for 2 BHK housing scheme at official website at 2bhk.telangana.gov.in.
Latest Guidelines for 2BHK Housing Scheme in Telangana
Government have committed to provide 2 Bed Room Houses to all the houseless poor families in the State through 2 Bed Room Housing Programme in a phased manner. Each house will consist of 2 Bed Room, Hall, kitchen and two toilets (bath-cum-WC) (2BHK). Accordingly the following guidelines are issued for implementation of the programme by the District Collectors and Commissioner, Greater Hyderabad Muncipal Corporation.
Eligibility Criteria for Selection of Beneficiaries
- Beneficiary family should be a BPL family having a valid Food Security Card with a number on her / her spouse name / his name (in case of widow/ widower/ Physically challenged.).
- House will be sanctioned in the name of house wife of the family.
- Houseless Families and families living presently in Huts, Katcha houses or in Rented houses.
- The following SC/ST/Minorities caste composition (of available eligible SC/ST/Minorities) shall be adhered to in selection of beneficiaries in each Assembly Constituency and the overall composition shall be maintained for the district as a whole.
Rural: SC /ST – 50%, Minorities – 7% and balance for others.
Urban: SC – 17%, ST – 6%, Minorities – 12% and balance for others.
(The percentages indicated are minimum and can exceed to the extent required wherever such a scenario arises).
Selection of Gram Panchayats / Wards and Selection of Beneficiaries
a. A District Level Committee will be constituted with the MLAs of the District under the Chairmanship of the Minister of the
District, and the District Collector will be the convener of the Committee for the purpose of implementation of 2 Bed Room Housing Programme.
b. The Committee will finalize G.Ps/ULBs (Wards) and number of houses allotted to G.Ps/ULBs (Wards) for each Assembly
Constituency, where 2 Bed Room Housing Programme will be implemented. The number of houses allotted shall not be more than the sanctions given to each Constituency. The minimum caste composition for SC/ST and Minorities will be decided for each GP/ULB (Ward) by the Committee. Overall caste composition in allotment of houses shall be maintained for the district as a whole.
c. The District Collector will prepare the schedule to GPs/ ULBs for calling applications and conducting Grama Sabhas/Ward Sabhas for making preliminary scrutiny of applications as per the eligibility criteria for allotment of houses under 2 Bed Room Housing Programme.
d. Preliminary scrutinized eligible list of the applicants will be forwarded to the Tahsildar of that Mandal for the thorough verification. Tahsildar after verification will submit the eligible list of applicants to the District Collector.
e. As per the schedule given by the District Collector, the list finalized by the Tahsildar will be again placed in the Grama Sabha/Ward Sabha for conduct of drawal of lots to select beneficiaries for sanction of 2 Bed Room Houses. The drawal of lots will be done as per caste composition given by the District Collector for that particular G.P/ULB (Ward).
f. The list finalized by drawl of lots for each GP / ULB (Ward) will be placed before the District Level Committee for approval and
after approval the District Collector will issue sanction orders.
g. If any complaints are received on the selection process such complaints will be enquired by the District level officer
nominated by the District Collector and findings will be placed before the Committee and the orders passed by the Committee shall be final.
h. In case of Urban areas, guidelines issued under “Housing for All” by GOI shall be followed wherever funds are dovetailed with “Housing for All” scheme funds.
- The verification of applications received for allotment of 2BHK shall be cross verified with the available data of beneficiaries and ensure that aadhar card address must be within the respective village / municipality.
- To exclude applicants who have benefited (allotted) under previous housing schemes namely rural housing, urban housing, indiramma, JnNURM, IHSDP, VAMBAY, RGK in the state duly taking the help of TSTS.
- The guidelines of PMAY-HFA (U) shall be followed in the projects taken up in ULBs and the beneficiary particulars required as per Form-4B of PMAY HFA (U) shall be obtained from the selected beneficiaries.
Pattern, Design and Cost of TS 2BHK Housing Scheme
Pattern of construction
- While selecting sites for housing construction, the District Collector have to identify most suitable Government land available if any, abutting to the village/ Municipality to take up housing in layouts.
- In Rural areas, independent houses shall be taken up with an individual plot area of 125 Sq.yds. If land is scarce, the District Collectors may consider for G+1 houses in major Gram panchayats.
- In Urban areas, houses shall be taken up in G+ pattern. District Collectors/ Commissioner, Greater Hyderabad Muncipal Corporation shall consider land availability and decide on the number of floors to be taken up. G.O.Ms. 1493 dt1.12.2007, Revenue (Asst.POT) Dept may be followed for house-sites within 2Kms of mandal headquarters.
- In case of G+ houses, allotment of flats shall be done by way of lots. Families with Physically challenged persons (PHCs) shall be allotted in the Ground floor.
- Each house will have 2 Bed Rooms, hall, kitchen and two toilets (bath-cumWC) with a plinth area of 560 sq.ft. (in Rural it includes area of staircase and in Urban it includes stair case & common area).
- Two lofts for storage of house-hold goods shall be provided in each house.
- Kitchen shall have kitchen platform .
- The type design of 2 BHK for 560 Sft. is indicated in annexure enclosed. In rural areas toilets can be within the house or outside the house.
- District Collectors can access funds from NREGS or Swatch Bharat for construction of toilets
The cost of construction per flat/ house shall not be more than Rs.5.30 lakhs in Urban areas and 5.04 lakhs in Rural areas which includes all basic facilities of Water supply, Sanitary and Electric connections and stair case. Construction cost includes all statutory taxes. The cost of construction is expected to be less than Standard Schedule of Rates (SSR) due to economies of scale, uniform design and due to supply of sand to be made available by the District Collectors under weaker section housing programme as per extant instructions issued by the Govt time to time. District Collector may issue permits to the successful bidder to the extent of sand requirement.
The unit cost of houses in the 2 BHK scheme without the Infrastructure component is as follows and it shall be applicable only for the future tenders including second & subsequent calls for the entire 2BHK Programme in the State.
|Area||Unit Cost without Infrastructure||Infrastructure Cost||Total (Unit Cost with Infrastructure)|
|Rural||5.04 lakhs||1.25 lakhs||6.29 lakhs|
|Urban||5.3 lakhs||75,000||6.05 lakhs|
|GHMC up to G+3||7 lakhs||75,000||7.75 lakhs|
|GHMC C+S+9||7.9 lakhs||75,000||8.65 lakhs|
Administrative Sanction, Technical Sanction and Execution
- District Collector shall select any Engineering Department in the district to execute 2 Bed Room Housing programme. The selected engineering department shall prepare Estimates for each colony for construction of Houses and infrastructure . In case of urban areas which are dovetailed with Housing For All (HFA) DPR shall be prepared as per the instructions issued by Director MEPMA.
- The District Collector is empowered to accord Administrative sanction for projects under 2 Bed Room Housing Programme up to Rs.150 crores in relaxation of existing PWD Codal provisions. The work shall be entrusted to the Executing Engineering department under intimation to the respective Head of the Department.
- The Tender Approval Committee shall be constituted by the District Collector as himself/herself as chairperson, Superintending Engineer of executing department as member convener and with other members as he deemed fit.
- The Superintending Engineer of the Engineering department selected by the District Collector to execute the Project, is empowered to issue Technical sanction up to Rs. 150 crores in relaxation of existing PWD Codal provisions and to call for tenders on e-procurement platform as per procedures in vogue in Government departments.
- Tenders may be called by clubbing several locations together based on the Geography, Size of the Project and Operational feasibility. Price escalation is not permitted under this programme.
- Tenders shall be called jointly for Housing and infrastructure. A construction schedule shall be given to ensure sequential completion of the project including infrastructure.
- Each tendered work shall be completed within 6 months.
- The District Collector who is the Chairman of the Tender Approval Committee is empowered to finalise and approve tenders upto Rs.150 crores for 2 Bed Room Housing Programme in relaxation of PWD Codal procedures.
- The District Collector shall issue work orders to the successful bidder.
- The executing Engineering department will execute the work as per Standard Engineering procedures.
- Work bills shall be raised once in a month or on achieving 10% of ECV.
- In GHMC area, administrative sanction, tender approval, execution of the Programme and Project monitoring and quality control shall be done by the Commissioner, Greater Hyderabad Muncipal Corporation duly following the established procedures in Greater Hyderabad Muncipal Corporation and shall seek the orders of the Muncipal Administration &Urban Department in Government, wherever required, in this regard.
Project Monitoring and Quality control of TS 2 BHK Housing Scheme
a. The District Collector shall constitute a District Monitoring Committee to monitor the progress of 2 Bed Room Housing Programme and to sort-out issues arising time to time.
Telangana Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Telangana:KCR Kit SchemeTelangana Ration Card Application Form PDF Download OnlineTelangana Single Women Pension Scheme
b. The District collector shall ensure Quality Control of 2 Bedroom Housing Programme through the Engineering Department executing the programme. The Engineering Department executing the Programme shall follow the regular Department Quality Control procedures and submit periodical reports to the District Collector or whenever required by the District Collector.
All the District Collectors/Commissioner, Greater Hyderabad Muncipal Corporation are requested to take immediate action for implementation of 2 Bed Room Housing Programme duly following the above guidelines.
2 BHK Housing Scheme Merger With PM Awas Yojana (PMAY) in Telangana
Telangana govt. 2BHK Housing Scheme or Dignity Housing Scheme is offering homes to eligible beneficiaries absolutely free of cost. This two BHK scheme was introduced in October 2015 in order to ensure shelter to poor people. Now the state govt. will link 2 BHK housing scheme with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). In the Telangana state, flats priced b/w Rs. 5 lakhs to Rs. 8.65 lakhs are given free of cost to beneficiaries. The main purpose to merge 2 BHK Housing Scheme with PMAY is to utilize funds for construction. On merger of these 2 schemes, Rs. 1.5 lakh per unit from PMAY funds would be able to flow into state’s scheme.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Application Forms
Each house being constructed under the 2BHK housing scheme will consist of 2 Bedrooms, 1 Hall, One Kitchen and Two toilets with a plinth area of 560 Sq.ft. The estimated cost of the house is Rs. 5.30 Lakh in urban area excluding the infrastructure cost. The pattern of the housing units construction would be G+1 to G+9 based upon the type of land at site of construction.
Telangana 2BHK housing scheme application forms are now available at MeeSeva centers across the states. The interested eligible candidates can submit the filled application forms at any of their nearest MeeSeva centers.
Below is the format of Telangana 2BHK housing scheme application form
Download Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Application form in PDF format – https://ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/meeseva/downloadzip.htm?filename=ApplicationforGrantofDoubleBedRoomHouse-ApplicationForm.pdf
How to Apply for 2BHK housing scheme in Telangana
All those people who wants to get home in 2BHK housing scheme have to fill application to get benefits of Double Bedroom Housing Scheme. The interested applicants just need to visit their MeeSeva centers and submit the filled application form along with the copies of the required documents. The applicants need to fill in their personal details, family details, income, aadhar number, address, contact details and some others in the application form along with a passport size photograph. List of Meeseva Centres in Telangana can be checked using the link here – https://ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/meeseva/home.htm
Reservation Pattern in Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
Allotment of houses under the 2BHK housing scheme will be done on the lottery draw basis. The draw will be held among the eligible candidates for a particular category of house in any particular locality. Out of the total houses being constructed, 60% of the Houses are earmarked for Outright sale and 40% of houses for hire purchase.
For houses offered on Hire Purchase and Outright sale:
In all the above allotments 30% shall be reserved for Women.
For houses offered under Self Financing Scheme:
The remaining 51% shall be allotted among the remaining applicants.
More details about the Telangana 2BHK housing scheme can be found on the official website at www.2bhk.telangana.gov.in while the allotment procedure is available at the following link – http://hb.telangana.gov.in/allotmentProcedure.aspx
For complete details about TS 2BHK Housing Scheme, click the link – https://2bhk.telangana.gov.in/
Link for Telangana 2 BHK Housing Scheme Application Form – https://ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/
186 thoughts on “[Apply] Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Application Form PDF Download Online – Check TS 2 BHK Guidelines / Eligibility / Cost / Design”
hello sir I poor monthly salary 10000 2 children I no job Security job sir I ma live in rent house place sir 2BHK 2BHK housing place sir problems sir place sir ……….
hello ,siri I saiprasanna applied for the 2BHK Housing scheme n i want to know when it’s going to i apply sir
శ్రీ యుత సీఎం గారు నమస్కారం….
తాటి.నాగేంద్ర బాబు నేను ఖమ్మం మునిసిపల్ లో పేరు చెప్పుకోలని పని చేసున్నాను నా చిన్న అదే మా నాన్న అమ్మలని వదిలి వెళిపోయాడు మా అమ్మ నన్ను పెచ్చింది మా అమ్మ కూడా చనిపోఇండి నాకు మా అమ్మ కు నా చిన్న అపుడు నుంచి ఒక సొంతం ఇల్లు కట్టుకోవాలి కోరిక అది చూదాంకూడా మా అమ్మ చనిపోఇది యాత్త పని చేసి నేను ఇల్లు కట్టు కొనడానికి సరిపోని జీవితం నాది కొచమ్ నా మీద దయచూపాగారూ
Hi.. I am Srinivasachary. Contact number: 8801926263. Me and my family living in Neredmet, Malakajgiri for about 25-30 Years in a rented house and voting for a ruling party and not helping with this. Please try to help me with the 2BHK and it will be helpful.
Im unable to get the online form im from telangana
Dear sir iam naziya begum I want to apply for
double bedroom scheme iam a teacher iam working hard for my kids future I don’t have own house iam a resident of tolichowki I have not submitted application pls tell me the process I
Will be grateful to you if you will issue a double bedroom house to me
Iam sabiyasulthana from housing board moula ali i applied for double bed room ( KCR scheme ) iam a house wife i don’t have any land or own house .even my parents don’t have own house my father is a paralysis patient .please i kindly request you to issue us double bed room thanking you 9030306764
Sir maaku hyderabad lo eellu ledu rent lo untunamu . 20 yrs nunchi untunamu nenu auto driver ni memu edharama. Please maaku double bedroom vachala chodandi
Na ph no. 8096959550
My name is Anees Fatima .. I have 3 children’s .. no sources of income i am staying in rented house last 30 years . I applied for 2BHK govt. scheme through online but i didn’t get any confirmation or notification. I don’t know where i can go and check the status. sir please help me how to check my application status which i was submitted already. I asked to many peoples regarding this scheme but no one ready to help. Kindly look into my request and help me & sanction my application.
my husband is working in a pvt organization, single earner and with two children we born and bought up in Hyderabad and leaving in rented house 15 years, we don’t have any plot, land or anything which related to asset. please help sir. we need a house.
Dear sir, I am. Shahbaz from sangareddy please issue double bedroom for us applications submitted.We don’t. Have any land or own. House.. Please help us with this scheme….. From Sangareddy ward 34 Contact number : 9515356135
You can apply for Telangana CM KCR Double Bedroom Scheme to avail its benefits
Good evening sir, I have applied for 2BHK .
We don’t have any own land or house…
Application given 3 times for this scheme,2times in sangareddy mandal office 1 time in near by area sangareddy ward 34. Please help me out with this.Allot us and you can have an enquiry in my area sir.
The application form submitted by you for 2 BHK housing scheme might be in pending state with the concerned official.
Sir na peru janardhan .maa sister ki marriage 25 yrs mundhu ayendhi vari mama,attamma,husband,relatives maa sister ni chala torture pattaru . Mamu dowry echina gold, vastuvulu, anni ammasadu, roju alchohal thagutadu mamu appudu nenu chinna pillawadini . Avvanni barichamu variki sontha illu vundadhi begumpate police line lo.
Kani ippudu adi kuda ledu childrens paddagavthunnaru meru daya chasi variki ellu alote chayandi
Vani,avinash,akhila husband peru venu
Manam padina kastalaku falithanga telangana vachindi
Daya chasi ee sahayam chayandi
Sir I am very poor
The government has asked approved developers to pursue projects. In order to accelerate building function, the government has agreed to reduce the earnings of the cash deposit to one percent of the former 3.2 percent.
Please announce date of the Double bedroom HK issue
Sir my name is urmila na husband job ledhu nak edharu chinna pillalu….nak slum lo place undhi kani double bed room inka sanction cheyatleru…kastha nak help cheyandi sir…
Sir this is Nagender Sharma. Sir I am a Private Teacher. In last 5 months I didn’t have Salary. Naaku house kuda ledhu. Rant pay cheya leka pothunnanu. Business cheddha mante amount ledhu. Kastha help Cheyandi sir.
My name is G. Sai Kumar…I have already applied kcr double bed room in 2016. But I didn’t got any double bedroom till now….so please helpful for my query.
Check the further details of TS 2BHK Scheme at https://2bhk.telangana.gov.in/. The helpline number for KCR 2 BHK housing scheme is 040-23225018 and email ID is [email protected]
Sir maku akada kani ellu bumi ledu plz maku Dabulbedroom manzur cheylani manavi e carona time lo panul leka rent kataleka potonm
please graqnt me house cm sir
Sir menu vikalangudanu Baku iddaru adapillalu sir doboul bedroom pettynanu idno AFDBH021600209254 dayasesy nakuyellu yeppinchandi sir
Dear telangana gov I have no work can u give me work anywher any time 12hrs no problem my name Mohd habeeb ahmed I have 4 kids my age 34 plz help house adress 17-1-316/a owaysi colony santosh nagar pin 500059
HI SIR THIS IS REKHA, PLEASE ADVISE HOW TO APPLY A 2 BHK HOUSING LOAN ON GOVERNMENT SCHEMES , KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL
You need to visit the nearest meeseva center to apply for the scheme
hello, sir I farhana applied for the 2BHK Housing scheme n I want to know when its going to sanction
Hii very nice
Hi Sir nenu 15years
Plz Sir help me rent house Lo unttunamu
My phone number 9542268610/8790812290
Hi Sir nenu 15years
Plz Sir help me rent house Lo unttunamu
2 bhk hyderabad telangana state
Hi sir plz give home 2bhk
I AM STAYING I METTUGUDA SINCE LAST 14 YEARS I AM STAYIN RENTED HOUSE WIHT 2 CHILDREBS DAUGHTER AND WIFE KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL
apply housing scheme
2bhk room please room please kindly help
Respected sir,am sesh narayan shukla in aphb colony kattedan .am staing in this plece,26,years a,rental home whith my faimly so i want a houe in your yojna i acpted to u thinks about me thankyu sir
Please give me house sir in my family five numbers
Please give me house in my family five numbers please sir please please
Dear sir please give me house sir in my family five numbers please sir please please
Dear sir please give me house..
In my family five numbers.
Please sir please please
please be informed we are poor family under bc cast nizamabad dist : we are staying since long time onrental house we dont have any background,no parents,no financial support we not forgot your help ever kindly help us sir,thanks
sir we are in rented house from more than 10 years, we are 2 daughters to parents we don’t have own house
my annual income one lakh may i eligible to apply for the 2 bhk house , when you are providing house for poor.I living at Nagaram,Keesara mandal,Medchal Dist. Applied My wife name Peddapuram Navitha
My number 9701145754.
i m the resident of jalal kuncha hussainialam .
Any meeseva is not applying for 2bkh.
I went there but no one is responding.
we have no parents.we r living with mama now that’s why we want house.
Plez heilp me sar my drem mai aon house I’m proper telangana sar plez heilp me sar
Hi CM sir this is Sravanthi from Mahabubnagar dist.we are staying in rented home for 6yrs with family, I am requesting you to please allot us one 2BHK house.contact number 9182385098
Hi CAM sir I am Raju from Mahabubnagar dist.we are staying in rented home for 5yrs with family, I am requesting you to please allot us one 2BHK HOME.
I am S.Nusrath banu i am home maker survived by six children, five daughters and a son.My husband is a private employee.We dont have own house since twenty years.We dont have any other sources to survive.I request you to allot us two bed room house where we can have a peaceful of life.Help the needy people.
Namaskaram sir Made love marriage naku room rent pay chayetanikikuda kastamga vundi elagina meru adukuntarani assest…..
Dear sir Chandrasekhar sir telangana cm sir
My family my late .fathee
My mother naseema
My self zaheer
My brothers 2
My sister 1
Owne house noo
I am rent house only
My two brother doing tailoring work iam also
Sister doing study please help me my family but not have owne home give me please sir one room also ok sir please reguest you sir cm sir &ktr sir&kavitha madam my contact 9652466574
Hi sir PLZZ us 2bhk we stay in rent house my father/mother 30year rent house my family member 8 so sir plzz help me thank u sir.pho no-8825195584
please help us, we dont have own house, we are staying in rent house, its becoming very difficult to pay house rent, my children school fees, etc please help us sir please
Samreenbegum please mayday sir so I request you both both plese give mee hose my Kiraya nahi ban sakreyou meyre chotey bache hai maira hasbend lebar hai please give me home thank you
I Am surekha from Hyderabad. We be in rented house and we don’t have enough money to buy a land or plot me my sister and my brother stay with my mom, sir my mom alone do everything and my mom salary is 7000 per month, so please sir we need this 2bhk room, help out us sir.